Friday, February 2, 2007

Play Tortur Women Movies

tutors

Did I actually already told them that I am for 4th had applied semester as a tutor in history? I think not. I would like to hereby make up. My professor had me

already last year made clear to me that they are in such a position might well imagine. I should just pay attention to the notices and I apply if I trust me a tutorial would be held. And that's what I did.

And Monday she has written to me then that I have the place! * Smile * I had to drop off her only a few application forms and in Sekretäriat of history to a certain Mrs. Heuser going to perform the contract. External
application documents were not really a big problem, but found this woman Heuser turns out to be much more difficult. * Sigh *
I'll try the same again and hope that she is finally there when I pass by. I just want to have everything signed and sealed. Then I can quite believe that I will be next semester tutor ...
(Also, I know only how much will I earn ^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment