Friday, February 9, 2007
Can You Hook Up Two Battery Chargers To A Battery
would so first of all, I preface the announcement that I was in the next few weeks may not be as regularly on the Internet. This weekend I am not online, for example: (
Maybe you heard again Monday something from me, but it can also be the first Wednesday ... We'll see.
And why? Now in my own home I unfortunately do not have Internet access. If I am online on weekends sometimes, only because I am with my boyfriend. And is not this weekend. -_-
I also have to work tonight and Sunday afternoon (after the last time I have absolutely no desire to!) And learn all weekend for my exams on Tuesday and Wednesday ...
Now to other things. Last night it finally snowed. But it was not a pretty snow, just as one might imagine to, but more like Griesel stuff. Nevertheless, I found it beautiful. Unfortunately the whole thing starts again this morning to thaw and for slush I can now really does not appeal. * Sigh *
Have the same my last lecture in this semester ... Then theoretically holidays. If all the exams would not be! * Sigh *
After the lecture, I have to quickly print several things, and bring a book back to the state library before I can go to my mother to educate themselves.
I hope to be home, so I have some more time before I at 19 clock at work must be-_-
I wish you all a wonderful weekend and look forward to again soon to read from you by 16 clock !
your dragonfly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment