Sunday, February 25, 2007

Joyeux Noel Phillippe Rombi Sheet Music

No more waiters

So now I have so succeeded. From today I am not a waitress anymore. ^ ^

The evening Friday was really relaxed (surprisingly) and yesterday, although much was going on (including two carbon groups), but it was still pretty good. People were all actually pretty nice (even with a little more per thousand in the blood: P) and I have to conclude with a lot of tips to get ^ ^
HD wished me good luck, before he is cut down, and Alex and Sven were also very sad that I'm gone. Only Mary's response has disappointed me. I have always got on well with her and held pleasant conversations, but she was last night at the farewell somehow ... distances.
Well. Goodbye Bowling Center. In the future I will only emerge from, and as a guest ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment