Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Tiffany Towers Covers

This and that changes

become something more thoughtful. Last night, I've just seen my old times as EDS images. Immediately I was back and I thought back wistfully at the beautiful time I spent with my friends and playing the English theater ...
I lack completely in a different role to slip and acting to push me on stage. If only I had time while studying for something like this! But if you like I studied Bachelor and then also had a change of subject, you have to catch up way too much to have time for any hobbies have. * Sigh *
When I think back to the atmosphere, which would be rehearsing a new play always came up on the many nonsense that we have made every now and again, it has how much we always laughed, then I prefer this all the time again . do We had such a wonderful group, consisting of the various personalities, and how well we have understood all, each time was reflected in our roles again.
theater play means out of themselves go, to discover and another person present credible. It was a challenge every time and if you have never played theater itself, one can not imagine what an incredible feeling it is to stand before an audience on a stage to be any other person in this world to sink ... We have lived our roles are and why we were always so convincing.
But unfortunately you can not turn back time ... * Sigh *

enough melancholy for a day. Afterwards, a 15 clock, go again people come to The flat look. This time, my landlord will even themselves. -_-Ha, I'm really curious if anybody shows up out of her! I have today that is not very much time, because I need to learn, and feel like I have anyway. Not after Friday. * Grumble *
the way, I missed my displeasure at the way the whole thing to my landlord, as they called me Monday night. It felt great to say everything even if it was only indirectly guilty.

Tonight is then diligently learned. My motivation is not exactly the best right now, but I need to learn, because my conscience torments me otherwise ... -_-And this is not that great ...

I also will be a lecture on "German as a foreign language." Am now totally excited about wasting my time:.. (The Prof is atrocious, completely unplanned and unstructured way to simplify your all no fun at all * sigh *
Unfortunately I have to go it could still retreat relevant things mentioned are-_-.

0 comments:

Post a Comment