Monday, February 5, 2007

Remedies For Puffy Upper Eyelids

Beschi ****** evening

Had I known what to expect Saturday night in the evening all, I would certainly not go.

It started with the fact that two green cabbage groups should come at the same time. What they then did. Mary and HD (my boss) were hectic as usual, when it was the food bulk. The plates and bowls were so hot that I have, of course, promptly burnt their fingers in it and they would have dropped most like-_-

least I was not the only waitress who was present. Svenja, my colleague, has supplied the group with beer and took care to strengthen the web tables, while I Our mission in the other group food and beverage intake. Then
was once quite a long time everything ok. The people have a great time, improving their bowling skills (or not) and of course drank vieeeel. It was, I think around 22 clock when the negative events began to pile up ...

It started with the fact that both my colleague Sven and Maria went home (why Sven was allowed to go I do not really understand, because it was packed and I definitely do not go in her place would have allowed o_O) so I could run more than usual (both coal groups were now on the tracks) and no longer came to rest.

When I finally found time to the two girls playing pool to go, I had to make a fool of course promptly. The two wanted to order seeds from a Sprite and I was immediately consume, that they did not look old enough to be allowed to such hard liquor. So I wanted to see their identity cards. Casually they have this unsheathed and I had to realize that both a few months younger than me. -_-The only good thing was that both took it with humor.

The two groups were really exhausting carbon. The slightly smaller group, which included four women, have made the most shameless things. When I once again brought over a round of Jagermeister, but mine has a wife Ashy quite boldly on my shoulder. And that was not an oversight, but intent. Yes, I see it really as an ashtray from ????? Ups said she only smiled and doof. With a forced smile I have the ashes then wiped off the shoulder and then distributes beverages. Next time, when I brought over a new round, has a woman just grabbed my apron and wiped her sticky fingers out! So now I'm even a towel, or what ????? And you know what

the worst thing is? Kellner will remain as you always have nice friendly because the guest is king indeed. Arghh! How I hate it!

The other group, which consisted solely of men, it was apparently very funny to annoy me with stupid comments and see me run for each drink. I could whenever I wanted to ask if anyone else wants something, every time I took a drink then, but then suddenly someone would still something. Arghh!

The other cars were also not without. Constantly anyone has zerdeppert a glass, so I had to start running with Zewatüchern bucket and mop to wipe the table and aufzuklauben the pieces. -_-
And you think people go out of the way, if you collect the shards from the floor? Of course not. * Grumble *

The highlight of the whole had been reached as yet. I just had a carbon group (those with the brazen women) shall be paid directly to the car and was about to lift 5 and 6 to cash when HD came to me and asked if I would have settled for railway 12th
How? Track 12? But they were still there? A bad premonition crept over me and I threw a quick glance in the direction of the web. But that was empty. I was horrified. I had not even noticed that the four who were there, were ready to Play! Panic I looked at my boss and said no to his question. He swore without form, and we both ran outside immediately to nachzuschauen whether Zechpreller perhaps were somewhere. But that was obviously not the case. They were apparently already long gone!

My boss was really angry and I felt totally bad, although I had no guilt about what he himself admitted. Lane 5 and 6 were still on my system, as we came back. I was once again a forced smile (Sometime my facial muscles still get a permanent spasm of it) on and collected from them in the knowledge that they had noticed this whole unpleasant episode.

Fortunately that was the end of the worst events (in between, they went broke the coffee machine and my office, but that's nothing compared to the already happened)
I also really fed up and just wanted to go home bed . At half past two I had finally closing time. And that was a good thing, because since that incident with the Zechprellern plagued me an uncomfortable time stitch that not wanted to leave ...

I'm so much in my 2 ½ years experience as a waitress, but the evening on Saturday was the culmination of everything negative. And although I think it can hardly be worse, I have no desire to go back on Friday to the bowling center to work ... -_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment