last exam, etc. This
So, here I am finally back. I do not know why I was so afraid of the exam last week! Basically, the fact was quite simple. I mean what is it should be so bad if you in a sentence like "In the winter snow falls sometimes" determine the types of words and functions of the individual parts of a sentence within the sentence? ^ ^ And there were also quite a few points! * G *
so I am now quite relieved that I brought all the exams behind me, especially since I was at the end damn hard to rouse me at all to learn. ^ ^ Somehow, I lacked the necessary motivation. I had no desire to learn and had to force myself to do so. Fortunately, that has only now come to an end.
was the way I mention that in my pedagogy exam have a 2.0? * Smile *
Stefan now has a week off. * Beam * Which of course is also necessary, because at some point between now and the 4th March, we take both into our new apartment to Oldenburg. I wish we had now the key, then much would be easier. * Sigh * My stupid landlord has my old apartment after only 1 March again let out, which means that all of my stuff that standing around there, until 27 2. must be expelled. -_-Now we have it all again before carriage drawn by Harpstedt before it is then a few days later brought back to Oldenburg. * Grumble *
why we want to take care of tomorrow.
Today and tomorrow morning I have the last two Evenings waiting tables. That I can do now too. Nevertheless, I hope that people behave and not again be so outrageous as the one time I'm just pretty happy
0 comments:
Post a Comment