Saturday, February 3, 2007

Free Online Getting Pregnant Games

Weekend Part 1

My friend came here yesterday for the weekend! Juhu! I've been looking forward real thrilled when he was with me at the door. Am like him down by his neck and had him almost zerknuddelt joy to see him again * g *

We drove up to him and we have made there comfortably. This morning we had breakfast
quietly went shopping and then lunch. We just made two pizzas with mushrooms. And they were really yummy! No wonder, I love pizza and everything ^ ^

Soon we'll probably watch TV a bit and enjoy our time together. The last day only to 18:30 clock. Then I have to work that is. * Sigh * And I feel really special people no loss with mostly alcoholic beverages to supply and set up a convulsive smile, no matter how the people on it are ...

But my love is fortunately still with me until tomorrow night * bright *

0 comments:

Post a Comment