Thursday, February 8, 2007

Men's Retirement Cake Designs

bus driver

Lately I've just no luck. Happen to me always the most impossible things ... -_-

Yesterday I sat obediently by 15 clock in my apartment and my landlord and the "inspector" means waiting. Who came? Of course, only my landlord (ha, I've yet known!). At least we were able to clarify a few things for keys and such. When she was gone, I cast a quick glance at the clock and found that it was half past four. Hmmm, I could get the bus to Wildeshausen even if I did not, as usual, went to the station to enter it, but simply ran to the bus stop just before the highway.

And then I did. (Had I known what happen yet would, I would have gone to the station and there would have been better for an hour waiting for the next bus. You will understand immediately why)
I was not there long when I spotted the Wildeshauser bus already. not relieved to have missed it, I pulled out my semester ticket. But instead of stopping to take me, the bus driver tried to give me understand a gesture that after him another bus would come and just drive by Sun

am completely baffled as I am. He would continue to Estens little to say to me personally (I know why he just drove on, he had no more seats). Two minutes later, actually Weser-Ems another bus. But there was great "Kirchhatten" on it! Wait a minute, I wanted to but yet to Wildeshausen!
I got in and told the bus driver immediately that I still would have to further than just Kirchhatten. The then said to me, why am I not then joined with his colleagues (ha ha, very funny I -_-), had then said that would simply be passed on to me. He then told his colleagues on radio decision that he must wait in Kirchhatten because I must change. As far as I've noticed that this was the not so great (their own fault, why then he goes past me, rather than at least to stop and ask where I ever want to go * grrr *).

Kirchhatten stood in the wild house bus actually still there and waited. As soon as I got in, the driver is getting just with stupid sayings, because of I had not so broadcast, etc. * grrr * I thought that was not good, that he then also had to make fun of me. Jerk! * Grumble *

Somehow I put on such experiences lately ... -_-I'm currently

0 comments:

Post a Comment