Monday, February 12, 2007

Kates Playgroundgalleries

Friday, Saturday and Sunday weekend

Soon it will be final with the waiters over! Thank God! I had my Friday night actually working fully in order. As usual. The people were well outdoors, have all paid a good boy and I already had their drinks by 24 Clock celebration evening. So it should run forever.

contrast yesterday was nothing great. I say only 28 children (three children's birthdays with food!). Where if I'm honest, the kids were all really super sweet. The parents were in favor of the more strenuous! -_-
I actually had everything pretty well under control. 'm Also a pro, if you will. After 2 1 / 2 years, much is routine. But if something happens, always all at once ... Suddenly everyone wanted to eat and I had to put off, because boss had to do in the kitchen truly enough! (He does finally have a kitchen staff. Things can not go more real!)
I was so glad when Sven came at 18:30 clock and has helped me. I'm not even gotten away from the coffee machine. Suddenly everyone wanted a coffee, a cappuccino or a latte macchiato! * Sigh *
And although only moderately by 19 clock what was going on, I had to stay to 20.15 clock. * Grumble * And even though I had said HD and Mary that I used to home must be because I want to learn. Typical! But every time I come as Sonnatgabends detachment, the other must go now! * * Worse

Saturday I learned a lot. In between I've taken a time and with my family "The Incredibles" looked. It was good!

then tomorrow it is the first Germanic studies at exam. Will go today to repeat a few important things to bed early. Until Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment