Friday, February 16, 2007

Body Armor For Neck Braces

and .. this

because my friend this weekend is as bright * *
I sit here at the PC and soon he is working a little on his car around before we make ourselves afterwards really comfortable;)

Our Valentine's Day gifts we have already exchanged. It was kind of funny because we have given almost exactly the same: p Two stupid a thought, or how the name was again? * Lol *

On Sunday, we probably want to cook together. His parents are not there all weekend and therefore we must ourselves . Catering Tomorrow's remains today. But Sunday, I would really what to cook delicious and healthy. Morning after breakfast then negotiated what there is to be as fine.

Otherwise I have yesterday and today not really made much sense. For my last exam, I have that is done yet. -_-I just do not have this motivation. I will not just learn at the moment! But by Monday I have to finally bring myself ... * Sigh *
I have read, deals with my mom (which is quite enthusiastic about it to spoil me) and tinkered with their icons. This is fun! Maybe someone of you knows if there any extra Programs out there? With my two programs (Paint and HP an image editing program) you can not really do much ... I would love to
effects us build something, but no idea how to do that is to ...

Okay, that's enough for today only once. Tomorrow for more! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment