Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Which Parrots Are The Most Affectionate

pedagogy exam

This morning it finally happened: The long-dreaded exam in education was in order. As expected, there was previously a lot of excitement and a few organizational problems (which is nearly 550 students have registered for the exam, no big surprise that). We should all sit down for example by the final letters of our last name. I thought that was not at all obvious at the moment, but what the heck.

The exam itself was not as bad as I had feared. And I've not only made much too worried, but also learned a lot too much for it!
The conditions under which we have written, were a joke. I think it was not one who has not filled in one way or another. Ines, Kirsten and I were sitting next to each other (which really should never happen in an exam!) And have a kind of tacit exchange of the solutions of the 16 tasks had. I must admit, that was very nice to compare whether one has indeed answered Sun :)
But I'm someone who has peppered almost never ^ ^ '

Anyway, I'm very excited about what I did for a grade in this exam. Since I have in Semniar Monday for our department to get a 1.3, I'm very relaxed for that matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment