After a long time I sign up again ^ ^ Well I've
recently bought a PS2 game.
Okami.
I can only recommend it is extremely humorous.
It's about Amaterasu (Japanese Sun Goddess) in the form of a wolf trying to defeat evil.
The whole thing is the Japanese fairy tale inspired and thus for Japan fans a must!!
I am a great lover and I regret it for a second that I bought it.
Another issue is Final Fantasy.
For some time I discuss ji with Mew and kathasis_katze about FF7
I find that it is the cornerstone of FF.
Although it has a not so good graphics, it is long not bad.
I find that it is the best FF.
Although I think they have just trounces the alternative game Dirge of Cherberus something.
Although I'm glad it came out. Yes the game will soon be eligible for Crisis Core PSP
.
This is about the prehistory of FF7 where Cloud and Zack ShinRa work together in
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment