end of the 3rd Semester
Wow, I can not believe it, but in 2 1 / 2 weeks a semester around again! How quickly time passes but ...
But the early end of the current semester is naturally connected with a lot of work and learning. Next Wednesday I write my first exam. Specifically in education. Is determined not so easy, especially since there is a lot to learn. Much too many different definitions and theories as it is! * Sigh *
Then at 2.13 I write my first exam in Germanistik. And although in literature and culture. And at 02.14 immediately following the exam in media and communication. * Headdesk * For both, I can theoretically get a week.
follows at 21.2 - thank God - the fourth and final exam for this semester. This is probably the most difficult of all. I think the module entitled "Language and Culture" already speaks for itself, right? I'm not really a fan of linguistics, I fear. This is again a tough week, I will bring to this learning material. * Sigh * But
even after these four exams, I have no real vacation since I still have a 20-page term paper for history must write. However, I have to allow for up to 31 3. Time. That should not really be a problem.
0 comments:
Post a Comment