Monday, January 29, 2007

Humorous Wedding Invitations Wording

Now he's gone ...

I am currently in a sad mood can see, because my friend down in five months from now Bavaria, specifically wild spots, stuck on a military training area.
I have this morning, clinging to him and had him released again not the best. And to my shame I must admit that I cried a bit, although I had made me determined to stay strong.
somehow has become to me now raise awareness as long as 5 months yet. If I'm lucky I see him now and then on Weekend. But who knows how regularly will it be?
would prefer I did today did not go to college, but had me in my room and curled up in bed staring at the ceiling. But one after all a kind of sense of responsibility.
How can I learn tomorrow the whole day just education?

0 comments:

Post a Comment