Saturday, January 6, 2007

Following Up Email After Interview

vs Goth. Metal

It is by now Jannuary and it is now so something happened. I'm on it got it all does not work out like I want it and that must change ^ ^.

Naja and I made my first corset. Not beautiful but useful.

Since a few days there are between Saxon and with a discussion.

or goth metallers = Who is better?

Lets face it! Metal is a completely different race ^ ^. I like them eigendlich, without them it would be damn boring. Well what can you do when there is almost none of the separate class-.-.

But she says we are an embarrassment.

Pff! Because of metalheads are no better, bellow, scream and they can never putting make-.-
band shirt and some pants. not

More .....

Well I do not want to blaspheme ^ ^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment