life
Today was a perfect wacky day. The school was fully furnished. Although I wanted eigendlich after the 4 hour to the doctor, I had left it was because so funny.
Well after that I had with Alex still a blast. But after that I just did not want to go home. I walked at least 1 1 / 2 hours from the city and rattling shutters. Since I had no one to me what did. (But was not so tragic ^ ^)
It was about 4 clock and the sun was setting when I decided on the castle hill to climb and enjoy the view ^ ^.
It was really nice. The city shone with the stars in Heaven for the Weather ...
the sky had got clear.
Well so I sat up there and thought so before me. I went Only in this way by 7 clock back down (I would have remained much longer, but it was then but a little too cold to sit on the wall.)
that day I felt very nice, not only because I left out but relatively was, but because when you're gone out, so had a nice life.
Such days are a gift and we should rejoice every time you get a nice life ^ ^
Good night and have a wonderful life. XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment