Friendship is the worlds wage
I had today from the school of two hours of kickboxing! It was really funny!
Although I know that I no longer move me from sheer morning sparrows ^ ^ can
What matters in a friendship?
I think it's about the other one like it?
fun has just! The
you want to do something for the others! Or at least
spend time.
Why do some give so much of earthly goods?
I have a friend who I have known six years which I promised you anything close to the anniversary. (In May, * cough *)
I'm very sorry that it is up to now been nothing, but she has never given a draft.
And her sister with whom I am often added together, I meant to do me something for my birthday. I meant she should do what they wants. In the end they had chosen something and called her sister (the one with the sewing) and hit her before that. "It's outrageous what she imagines! No they do not get the safe!"
and so on and so forth ...
And that's why I always say buy me anything because there's nothing hurt more complete than anything heard from individuals that you like and where she thought she knew. That said, I have
they are in their friendship ..... could push and I always want to have nothing for my birthday.
Sad but true.
love So I've learned so that people in many people's friendship but depends only on the things offering one someone.
I need any gifts from my friends, I'm just happy if they continue as friends stay with me ^ ^.
0 comments:
Post a Comment