What remains, however, the poets
Yesterday was such a bad day.
I wanted to sleep with my friend, but it was a disaster. Because I could not keep my mouth ......... as usual.
I am determined in this live journal to write nothing but self-pitying now and I have the most ^ ^.
I do not want to elaborate on them, but I know why I said that I do not drink alcohol.
I will certainly never drink more in a given situation iff I am on the move. In any case, this day will not soon forget.
For I am a complete idiot when entering this fall.
Well enough self-pity. Otherwise the day
was actually quite nice. In the School I had again a good mood and I was allowed to try on my self-made trousers 1 x ^ ^.
the end of this entry, I write a poem that I like very much.
______________________________________________________________
silence
silence, silence. Only the faint ticking
uninhibited time.
up the soul with Equals nod
once prepared to go
to take out of the darkness a hand
and
let all stand their seeds,
as they stand.
_______________________________________________________________
Richard von Schaukal
0 comments:
Post a Comment