Monday, November 20, 2006

Samaire Armstrong Feet

weather

The problems of the past few days have been washed away by the rain of the day. I was so elated over the water.

I must admit that I wish more and more lately that I put myself on the castle hill, and to let me shine on the stars of the city.

It's really nice to see those lights and let your mind wander while ^ ^.
I'm always of the opinion that it is a wonderful experience to spend time in nature. The

who does not love because the feeling a light breeze on the skin during a warm summer night? Or breathe the refreshing feeling in the morning hour, the moisture of the mist?

As already said it is very important to remember that. Because if you have not lost anything! Something important!

For such a life should not go unnoticed. (Me and my life ^ ^) ^

Well I will not always with such philosophical stuff nerve ^.

morning we travel to Burgenland in a chemical factory with the class. I hope it is not too boring. Well the bus ride will write.

Well the last two days were quite boring ^ ^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment