As I promised, I'll keep thinking about the seminar Igor Serov in his blog. Obviously, I'm going to describe all the instructions Igor, because anyway I have received only a miserable kind of inspiring heroic deeds for the study of all known yaykov, Igor seminar.
This tip I left him in a magazine.
Thank you, Igor, for such an interesting and motivating training seminar. I must say that when I recorded at him, he has completely lost faith in their ability to learn something, even though the desire was something ...
listened to the seminar, I realized my mistakes, but sometimes I wish argue with you, but I remember the first lesson I just took for granted and did some exercises ...
now engaged in German with more gusto and zeal than before (it should also catch up on lost time:)). I hope that when faced with some difficulties and again Listen caste, I will again and again recharged nautstviem on your success!. :) here still want to add that when the workshop began, I felt that we should leave to spend time learning German, podtyagut to English, and well ... hvaatit ... Anyway, I did not get the words are not remembered, the grammar is not the sum, the language does not move and if it moves, it is not so fast and in the wrong direction ....
first lecture I was not very inspired, but honestly doing the job of Igor to all castes, I realized that All is not lost, and early on a cross bet ...
Toward the end of the workshop, inspired by the universal euphoria students who searched for one and then another course I've made (and still have not passed:)) thought that we ought to learn more French and English, and then another, and Japanese ... On this would be to stop for start :)... So now on your Pocket PC has loaded the first part of Pimslera and listen to them regularly (morning, evening and bedtime). While inspiration is not passed :)... More started reading Die kleine Hexe by the method of Frank, though his method of Igor himself and does not use, but since I'm only just starting to learn the language, I, I think it will be useful, that would get some passive vocabulary, which, as I understand in Pimslere will not. Are there any words or phrases directly translated into the active reserve. :). They there are repeated so many times that even if you do not understand either the first or second time, then for sure in the next lesson you will understand exactly ... :). So today was 9 lessons (Passed quickly, as most of the designs was in the passive reserve, but now I can play it all ).....
For those who are interested, wait further continuation of the story "How I teach the language by the method of Igor Serov. :). meantime should schedule of classes currently make up, that would be English is not suffering from ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment