Another audio-lingual course of the study of foreign languages - FSI - method.
something in common with the course Pimslera. But in my personal opinion, significant differences in the following (at least for the German language, which I do):
1. there is text support all the lessons - there is a Student Text, where is the full text of all the lessons 2. more attention paid to grammar 3. individual exercises on the pronunciation
4. the text reads one speaker that I personally was more difficult to perceive by ear, because she could not so quickly switch from German to English and vice versa.
5. duration lesson is longer than Pimslera, the sheer volume of material in the classroom and the number of new words, phrases, more ....
Why I myself did not do? "Probably all the same due to the fact that it was difficult to listen to audio, and because of the abundance of phrases unrelated to each other they remember difficult.
Yes and no useful rekomnedatsii Igor and what kind of start, how to allocate their efforts between the parts. Maybe I will reconsider their attitude and will go at least part of the course with the dialogue ...
В общем, курс можно посмотреть здесь
http://www.fsi-language-courses.com/
Для немецкого я нашла 2 части по 24 юнита...
0 comments:
Post a Comment