Monday, April 14, 2008

Amd Athlon Xp Socket A New

How to make a presentation in German?

work involves the preparation of presentations. From time to time have to hold them to their employees or external customers. Materials preparation presentations in Russian and English, I have (if necessary - write, I can share on an individual basis:)), but not in German. How to open a presentation, which phrases should I say first, what is better to use standard rules that would hold an introductory part, which phrases are best used in the presentation in certain cases ... not clear .. Maybe someone from those who came to my blog knows that? Please share your existing information in the comments to this unit. Well, I will continue my quest:). I hope that by the time I finish the third part Pimslera (now come to the end of the first part, took 23 lessons) what a find. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment