Hmmm ...
I actually wanted to go straight ... I somehow encouraging the heart is straight and I think if I disclose my letter, it is better ...
I like my looks straight wida ma non ... non I know why ... I'd like to be skinny and bony ... I'd like to be blond short hair ... I want ham aba next day wida long ... why must it be so complicated? Why can not I just decide ni ma for what? That's been years like this and it bugs me ... It can not be that hard to ma ni set for what ... finally I get so like Britney and shave my bald head ... and I mampf so long until I was bursting with stuff full ... then I am ah ma wida exactly the opposite of what I want to be -.- me ni think is to help more ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment