As for me just so everything annervt ... Finally
first ... times this internet line here if you can call it at all so ... I pull into the apparently only one horse town in Dtl. where no network is here and we have to fight with a reception ... the fucking internet is also only if pleasure hat.Nur an example ... I download a song one and only 40 minutes ... -.-
.. would be the second time since the concert ticket system in Japan.Hallo? The loose all tickets aus.Da nichma is certainly the one with his friends a ticket bekommt.4 piece can order one ... and will be drawn . There can be I get a ticket and my friends non-Oo Was not the fürn shit? Since then booked flights and hotel already, that it is too expensive and then you get non then a month before the concert said if you ever get a card or nich.So Schwachfug ... the more angry I am working in this field so as to make the expectant ich.Könn there like all non-Who will be the first to paint first? Ne ... why simple but is complicated.
... and third ... yes the great non-tariff gets fried my hair ribbon from Baby the stars shine bright zuzustellen.Was because it can be so hard? The is for 2 weeks at customs and, despite complaints mails, phone calls and even letters are there any jerks ... WUSA ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment