dispute with consequences
last night I came home and saw my brother, I got a huge fright.
A beautiful violets bloomed on his right eye, to which he repeatedly pressed a damp cloth because it was bleeding slightly.
I was shocked and naturally wanted to know immediately what had happened and where this is Violet. Well, and then he told me the whole story: The blue eye
he owes one of his best friends. The two were arguing, probably again because of strong religious conviction, which represents my brother recently.
you have each other as long as apparently provoked by a tick is on. And the other was a friend. He has struck and my brother now has a thick, black eye over the place run, while his friend broke his hand. o_O
The two have apparently but quickly tolerated and were together again at the doctor. André must now swallow painkillers and take any drops.
That's terrible, right? Otherwise the two are best friends and then something like this happened! I knew that Andrés excessive religiosity it would eventually cause problems ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment