Saturday, December 2, 2006

How Much Is It To Rent Boots Only At Northstar

light and shadow

It's 7:30 clock. I'm just back from a trip back from the night clubs.

It is decided!

It's over! I will call it quits, it makes no sense anymore!

I really like him very much but it will be nothing. I know that.


Now I'm going to decline in the first place and be pretty. Then we'll see what happens!
I do not know but I think he has told a friend that I Am the woman was born for him ....

What can I say?

I'm happiest when I'm alone or with friends.
I can not help it so I am apparently will
^ ^ Well in a month, about to be so far!

I'm really sorry!!

This morning it was really funny I will often go through the night XD
If the Allow my old bones .....

.... na clear yet !!!!!!!!


Although each has its drawbacks too nice ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment