away
On Thursday it is finally time ... I'm moving ... and I still want to fix some last words are going to things I'll be back:
I leave crap I no longer need.
I leave stuff that is worn.
I leave people who are just wrong anyway.
I leave a group that has nothing in the brain.
I leave people who are all mutually self-fi ... it's because no one else there.
I leave opinions that do not interest me.
I have changed and those whom it fits does not operate ... "I do not care" ^ ^ What
take with me?
Ne endgeil home furnishings.
my beloved friend.
my very sweet Chihuahua.
A new life.
The prospect of a bright future only with people who are important to me.
Nen hot job with a lot of money.
independence.
to the certainty, finally all the "junk" removed from me.
The people to whom I will keep in touch, the know, the rest is me egal.Ich do not need the wrong kind of friends or "friends" that I know only because se find the same things cool as ich.Aber life is too short to be about aufzuregen.Also I will continue to do so yet more.
I know that many are jealous of me because I'm so okay ... I know that many have always been jealous of me because I know so much ... but have the background a little ... and the is a good thing, because about you damn nochma nothing.
floats Now go on your world with meaningless Things and in your Selbstfi ... ergruppe where everyone has really been together with any and maintains your pseudo friends:)
does well ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment