Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Brazillian Wax Changed My Life



So my love ^ ^ Now you have
first before I sleep a whole month.
I do not know if I'll have internet in South Tyrol, but I do not think times.
sure I'll be very stressed out down there, so be non-wicked, if I am non-equal sign. If
is what I'm still here my phone (no international SMS cost nothing around sooo much)
And otherwise I'll miss you all and be VERY happy if I get around to April 20, again in the hope that down there to be taken. But if I
come back I think even non that I'm so busy on the PC, because then I get my sweet little Chihuahualein Aron:)

So then, pure skin, you think from time to time at me and wished me luck ^ ^ I can use ...

you * all * cuddly

0 comments:

Post a Comment