Thursday, February 19, 2009

What Does The Admin Department At Adidas Do

So so ... ^ ^ ^

Joa ... ... Freedom of expression may appear to everyone except I am here in this country.
I'm the last row in my opinion and what is said ... ... there are tons of people with wida inveigled, including some which have nothing to do nothing with it and it concerns a shit ... and then I'll stalked and insulted etc
Have you all a boring live the ye with purely depends on disskutiert or useless things?
I feel like in kindergarten ... this can really listen to tackle non sowas.Ich me by everyone's opinion and should also accept it ... se aba ma when I read what's the equivalent of war under a pile people ... because of so nervous little thing especially since the issue have long since completed ÜR me was ... After
was here now threatened with law and were things for which I otherwise cut to the head, I must say ...

I turn now to the important things in life, continue to write applications diligently, take care of my soon Chihuahua hundi and look forward to my forthcoming holiday in Japan.

And you who have nothing to do ... you just argue ... but without me. Enjoy ^ ^

PS Gazette ham is still non-self ... man ... is really high time to do * lol *

0 comments:

Post a Comment