I am ashamed a bit. I had written the entries and now I make more?
Well I try my best :-)
It's been so happens a lot but for the moment I can not remember very much. Well I just read a book of Sherlock Holmes. quite tiring. And otherwise I'm like in my old gamer passion back.
I just play the game Vampire bloodlines.
cross Really awesome. I'm Tremere. I run LA Duch and other vampires trying to crawl up your ass. Is funnier than it sounds. XD
But all my ideas only fixed a game. Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core.
I'm so obsessed that I'm worried me the whole soundtrack, and all trailers, wallpapers, reports, etc. why would I buy a PSP extra.
(If this is not fanaticism)
I have a band I really like listening and by chance I came to the meaning of her name:
; Name the band: Nigredo
meaning: In the production of the Philosopher's Stone is the substance "Materia Prima" and liquefied in the "belly of the earth" to bury. There they rot and turn black, which symolisiert by a raven.
If the level of darkness is complete, the substance became brighter in the next phase of the albedo and is white.
Transformed into alchemical symbolism, the raven black in a white dove,
Cool eh?
0 comments:
Post a Comment