Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hair Extentions Head Lice

Life is a roller coaster?

Well even though I said I did not often write from that. I now had about a half months no Internet.

It had not done yet so much ^ ^

Well really. I would describe it as life. Since those same six weeks I go into the vocational school. I have found many good friends mad.

If this time is over I will . Miss They live just 1 1 / 2 hours from me. Incidentally, I had a friend with which it is but in the end.

Well nothing serious any case. Did a man really say where I met one of the few people intressted me. He has his own band and we always have fun.

Very strange guy.

One day we even had made a deal. But that would had told too much ^ ^

else was very influential that my mother in a car accident. (She was hit by a car in the crosswalk), but it was not life threatening.

It came two days ago from the hospital.


In 3 days I've birthday. Well I'm glad if nobody pays me anything. I'm so happy enough to be back in Graz. Just off of the whole here.

It's nice. Mostly. But there are just certain times when you would need someone to talk to and very often I did not know what I should do.

But it is almost time eh ^ ^

Well that's it again ....

Maybe I'll be published some time longer to have internet. ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment